The city of New York is famously known as the city that never sleeps. However, New Yorkers, like everyone else, need to get at least 7 hours of sleep in order to stay healthy and reduce the adverse health risks associated with lack of proper sleep.
Why you should try our sleep medicine program in New York City, NJ or Pennsylvania?
W8MD’s sleep medicine program offers the following:
- Consultation with board certified sleep medicine physician
- Address any of the over 80 different sleep disorders
Fast, efficient in most cases, same week appointment unlike many sleep programs which may have long wait times
- Convenient and efficient home sleep studies and in lab sleep studies at select centers
- Accept most insurances
- Convenient evening and weekend hours at select centers
- Two locations in New York City in Brooklyn and Manhattan
- Also in New Jersey and greater Philadelphia
Call 718 946 5500 to learn more.
W8MD’s sleep disorders
What are the symptoms of sleep disorders?
- Do you snore or feel sleepy tired during the day?
- Do you wakeup not fully refreshed in the morning?
- Do you have large neck or a family history of sleep disorders?
- Do you have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions or have other symptoms attributable to a sleep condition, you may want to consider W8MD’s sleep medicine program available in greater New York City, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and other places.
What symptoms do you get if you have a sleep disorder?
The symptoms of sleep disorders depend on the specific disorder.
- You need more than 30 minutes each night to fall asleep
- You wake up several times each night and then have trouble falling back to sleep, or you wake up too early in the morning
- You often feel sleepy during the day
- You like to take frequent naps, or fall asleep at the wrong times during the day
- Your bed partner says when you sleep, you snore loudly, snort, gasp, make choking sounds, or stop breathing for short periods