W8MD's Weight Loss, Sleep and Medspa - Summary
W8MD’s weight loss, sleep and medspa services offer comprehensive sleep diagnostic and treatment services in the tristate areas of New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Home and in lab sleep studies
We offer convenient home sleep studies at all facilities and in lab sleep studies at select sleep centers.
New York City
Our two locations in the city of New York serv the boroughs of Brooklyn, New York, Manhattan, New York and draw patients from all boroughs and surrounding areas of greater New York City including the Queens, Bronx, Staten Island, Long Island, Yonkers, New Jersey and other places.
Our greater Philadelphia locations in North East Philadelphia and Wayne (King of Prussia), serve residents in greater Philadelphia area in the counties of Bucks, Montgomery, Delaware, Chester and Philadelphia counties.
Our Cherry Hill, New Jersey office serves residents of South Jersey and Central Jersey. We are dedicated to listening to our patients, educating them about their situation and providing patient-focused evaluation and treatments for a wide range of sleep disorders.
We provide comprehensive unsurpassed home sleep study and in lab polysomnogram acquisition and analysis services for physicians and for their patients in a timely manner with the most comfortable and considerate care for their patients.
No wait time sleep services
In today’s ever-evolving, high-tech world of health care, it is difficult at best, for hospitals to support a full range of ancillary services on a timely manner. Many or most of the hospital based sleep labs waiting time for getting the sleep studies scheduled are way too long and due to the long waiting time the patient’s disease condition reaches to the worst level and the sleep studies performed at these labs are compromised most often on the quality.
Hospital based sleep labs are charging on very high reimbursement rate and resulting in denials from insurance carriers and large out of pocket expenses for the patients. At Poly-Tech Sleep Services our focus is on delivering the highest quality of care for our patients in a very timely manor by providing a winning edge in todayâ€™s healthcare environment in a very cost effective manner.
Highlights of Poly-Tech Sleep Services
- We perform Sleep studies Monday through Saturday.
- We perform MSLT or nap test during the day on Saturdays.
- We accept all major Insurance Carriers.
- We accept direct referrals from Primary Care Physicians.
- We will contact the insurance carriers for all the pre-certification requirements.
- We guarantee to schedule your patients sleep study in less than two weeks.
- We will assist your patient for all their follow-up Durable Medical Equipment needs.
- Our Medical Director is Board Certified in Sleep Medicine as well as Pulmonary Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- All our Technical staffs are either Registered Respiratory Therapist or Registered Sleep Technologists
- Our priority is 100% satisfaction and a pleasant experience for our patients at the sleep center. Nothing less than a 100% satisfaction is acceptable and all our staff members are dedicated to that end.
Since sleep disorders and obesity go hand in hand, we address both these conditions using comprehensive evidence based approach.
Watch a video of our Facilities