Sleep Center NYC – W8MD’s sleep disorders Institute
t is estimated that 20 percent of adults are at high risk for OSA.
About 2 to 9 percent have an AHI greater than five events per hour accompanied by at least one symptom that is known to respond to treatment.
Screeing Questions for sleep apnea –
- Do you snone?
- Do feel sleepy or tired during the day?
- Did anybody observe pauses in your breathing while sleeping?
- Do you have a history of Obesity, High Blood Pressure, Heart disease, Diabetes, Depression or Stroke?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you need to be tested for Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
You can call us at 718 946 5500 to schedule your sleep study. We accept all major insurances. You can reach us by fax at 718 946 5502. We are looking forward to hearing from you. You can also contact us at our e-mail address: bath2003atgmail.com
We offer a full range of sleep diagnostic services including overnight polysomnography, CPAP titration, BiPAP titration, MSLT, portable sleep testing, pediatric sleep testing from ages 3 and up, and consultation for over 80 sleep disorders.
- We offer a fast turn around time.
- We accept all major insurances.
- Slumber services has spacious private rooms with attached bath with shower, and private TV in each room.
- The state of the art sleep lab has 6 well furnished beds.
- Our staff are very experienced and professional.
- Since this is a non-hospital based sleep lab, you get to sleep in a comfortable hotel like room while getting tested for any sleep disorder.
Call us today at 718 946 55000 to schedule your sleep study.