Autosomal dominant nocturnal frontal lobe epilepsy
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Autosomal dominant nocturnal frontal lobe epilepsy (ADNFLE) is a rare form of epilepsy characterized by brief, sudden, and unpredictable seizures that occur primarily during sleep.
These seizures are associated with abnormal electrical activity in the frontal lobe of the brain and can cause muscle contractions, confusion, and loss of consciousness.
ADNFLE is an inherited condition and is caused by a genetic mutation. Effective treatment may include medications, lifestyle modifications, and in some cases, surgery.
- The American Academy of Sleep Medicine. (2021). About aasm. Https://aasm.Org/about-aasm/
This is a short summary article. For quality control, we do not encourage or allow strangers to edit the content.
W8MD Weight Loss, Sleep & Medspa Centers
- New York:
- Brooklyn: W8MD's NYC Medical Weight Loss, sleep and medspa 2632 E.21st Street Ste L3, Brooklyn, New York 11235. Call (718) 946 5500
- Philadelphia: Poly-Tech Sleep & W8MD Philadelphia Medical Weight Loss 1718, Welsh Rd, Philadelphia, PA, 19115. Call (215) 676 2334
- King of Prussia: Poly-Tech Sleep & W8MD King of Prussia Medical Weight Loss, Sleep and Medspa 175 Strafford Avenue, Wayne PA 19087 - Executive Commons Ste 1. (215) 676-2334.
- New Jersey
- Cherry Hill: (coming soon) W8MD's New Jersey Weight Loss, Sleep Clinic 140 E Evesham Rd, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003 (215) 676 2334