Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Sleep paralysis: Sleep paralysis is a temporary inability to move or speak that occurs when a person is waking up or falling asleep. It is often accompanied by vivid hallucinations and a feeling of fear. Sleep paralysis is considered a type of parasomnia and can be a symptom of narcolepsy.
W8MD Weight Loss, Sleep & Medspa Centers
- New York:
- Brooklyn: W8MD's NYC Medical Weight Loss, sleep and medspa 2632 E.21st Street Ste L3, Brooklyn, New York 11235. Call (718) 946 5500
- Philadelphia: Poly-Tech Sleep & W8MD Philadelphia Medical Weight Loss 1718, Welsh Rd, Philadelphia, PA, 19115. Call (215) 676 2334
- King of Prussia: Poly-Tech Sleep & W8MD King of Prussia Medical Weight Loss, Sleep and Medspa 175 Strafford Avenue, Wayne PA 19087 - Executive Commons Ste 1. (215) 676-2334.
- New Jersey
- Cherry Hill: (coming soon) W8MD's New Jersey Weight Loss, Sleep Clinic 140 E Evesham Rd, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003 (215) 676 2334
Call (718) 946-5500
This is a short summary article. For quality control, we do not encourage or allow strangers to edit the content.