Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bruxism is the habit of grinding or clenching the teeth, typically during sleep. Bruxism can cause a range of symptoms, including headaches, jaw pain, tooth damage, and sleep disruption. The exact cause of bruxism is not well understood, but it may be associated with stress, anxiety, certain medical conditions, and the use of certain medications. Treatment for bruxism may include lifestyle modifications, stress management, and the use of a mouthguard or bite splint.
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine. (2021). Bruxism (teeth grinding). Https://aasm.Org/resources/patient-resources/bruxism-teeth-grinding/
- American Dental Association. (2021). Bruxism (teeth grinding). Https://www.Mouthhealthy.Org/en/az-topics/b/bruxism
W8MD Weight Loss, Sleep & Medspa Centers
- New York:
- Brooklyn: W8MD's NYC Medical Weight Loss, sleep and medspa 2632 E.21st Street Ste L3, Brooklyn, New York 11235. Call (718) 946 5500
- Philadelphia: Poly-Tech Sleep & W8MD Philadelphia Medical Weight Loss 1718, Welsh Rd, Philadelphia, PA, 19115. Call (215) 676 2334
- King of Prussia: Poly-Tech Sleep & W8MD King of Prussia Medical Weight Loss, Sleep and Medspa 175 Strafford Avenue, Wayne PA 19087 - Executive Commons Ste 1. (215) 676-2334.
- New Jersey
- Cherry Hill: (coming soon) W8MD's New Jersey Weight Loss, Sleep Clinic 140 E Evesham Rd, Cherry Hill, NJ 08003 (215) 676 2334
Call (718) 946-5500
This is a short summary article. For quality control, we do not encourage or allow strangers to edit the content.